Cylinders for direct 1:1 lift applications, particularly suitable for short travels and heavy loads. A very simple structure accounts for a very high operational reliability.
They are supplied complete with basement support plate and upper oscillating plate according to Wittur Hydraulic Drives standard dimensions.
- A chrome finishing for the rod is available as option to protect it from wear and tear and oxidation
- Produced exclusively using non-welded rod tube
- Available in central acting or side acting version according to requirements
- Also available in a version with double protection layer
- Tested for use with environment-friendly biodegradable oils
- Available in “slim” version using a reduced quantity of oil
- Execution with 1 or 2 seams
- Rod protection for travels longer than 8 m in seamless execution
- Overspeed safety valve certified by TUV according to EN81.2 standards