HSG-HSK allows to comply with EN81 rules even when the space in the pit or in the headroom would be too narrow to grant service man's safety.
When a landing door is opened with the flush key, the device is activated and prevents the car to reach the bottom or the top of the shaft by swinging blocks.
- Feasible installation both in the pit or in the headroom
- Compliant with requirements as per LD 95/16/EC (EN81)
- Compliant with requirements as per EN81-21 for existing buildings
- Solution for risk # 14 of EN81-80 standard (SNEL)
- Suitable for every type of lift
- Full automation: activated by opening of lower landing door
- Emergency unlocking device for all conventional makes of doors
- Self-monitoring: switched on and off at every car run
- Easy engineering