WLWM measures the load in the car.
WLWM is installed on the car frame top beam, and therefore is a perfect solution for modernization.
- Universal system, designed for modernization
- The normal supply voltage is 24 VDC
- The outputs are either 24V open collector switching (empty, full load, over load) or current outputs (from 0 to 20 mA) proportional to measured load
- By using an additional board it is possible to supply the electronic with 110/230 VAC The switching outputs (empty, full load, over load) are relay contacts in this case
- Small mounting dimensions
- Wide range of applications, because independent from load
- Protection class IP20 and IP54