The fire resistant landing doors according to DIN 18091 standard are mainly produced for the German market and for all the countries where these standards are accepted.
Indipendentently from the series and type of the doorset, are certified landing doors having a maximum clear opening and height dimensions of 2500 mm and contemporarily being fitted in a wall opening not exceeding 2800 mm as maximum width and 2650 mm as maximum height.
Main technical features:
- Panel is always double-plated
- Top frame is always double-plated
- Side frames must be double-plated only in case of width exceeding 150 mm
- Panels with glass window (feasible dimensions of the void are 100x600 mm and 100x300 mm, with wired or trasparent glass type, glass not flush, minimum 6 mm thickness)
- Glass panel and glass-framed panel are not available
- Panels and frames in load-bearing stainless steel (on request)
- Tubular frames (on request)
- Frames flush with the floor (on request)
- Side frames and top frame with variable dimensions (depth from 20 to 80 mm)