The Excalibur door has been designed in accordance with EN 81 - 20/50 and EN 81 - 71 category 1 & 2, the highest standards of safety, quality and mechanical resistance in order to meet the users’ needs for safety against various vandalism attacks, which result in damages to the lift or danger for its users. The Excalibur doors are mostly used in public places.
- Reinforced panels. Panels reinforced with concealed 3mm steel tubes
- Rollers. All rollers with “sealed for life” lubrication
- Sills and their fixings are in extruded bronze, to avoid contamination from corrosive fluids
- Mechanism Cover Plate. It allows to protect the mechanisms and electrical connections to ensure maximum functionality over time
- Vision Panels EN 81-71 Class 1 only. Wittur offers an optional 100x600mm window with ESG glass 6mm fire rated up to EN 81-58 120’ integrity.
* For all dimensions please contact our technical office.
** For EN 81-71 Antivandal Class 2 execution, please contact our technical office.