OpisIncreasing resistance and durability for heavy-load, large-size applications
2000 HD is Sematic’s product line dedicated to extreme applications. These doors feature very strong and reinforced panels and door posts as well as bottom track in extra-reinforced steel; its structure has been designed to support heavy loads, well fitting in contexts such as industrial, transportation and other special applications.
Door posts are partially installed on the floor to give more stability. 2000 HD is supplied together with pre-set car door front, in order to better couple with the landing door, resulting in a robust structure in which installation settings are reduced.
A wide range of optional extras and certifications is available, from the EEx II G – Atex option, to glass door finishes and highly customizable solutions, such as, for example, the possibility of reaching 6000 x 5000 mm openings.
|Door Opening Type|
|Car door operator with 230 Vdc Brushless Motor with optical Encoder controlled by an electronic card with microprocessor (SDS©-AC-VVVF HV-MV Technology).|
| • Power supply voltage;90-290 Vac single or three phase
• Installed power:1000 VA in case of 5A motor and 1200 VA in case of 8A motor
• Operating tenperature range -10°C to +40°C
• Operating humidity range: from up to 80% non-condensing
• Self learning cycle at the first installation in order to acknowledge the door dimension and feom the closing curve
• Opening and closing speeds separately adjustable and the system is equipped with an integrated adjustable device for reopening doors after detecting the presence of an obstacle
|DOOR AND FRAME FINISHES||STANDARD||OPTIONS|
|Other RAL Colours|
|Framed glass panels||Custom execution|
|Stainless steel claddings|
|Skin plate claddings|
AISI 304/ AISI 316
|Car door locking device||EN81-20/50||EN81-1/2|
|Motorization||Car door operator with 230 Vac Brushless Motor with optical Encoder controlled by an electronic card with microprocessor||Brushless with AC-VVVF - technology|
|Door controller||SDS DC PWM||Other door controllers available.
Please contact our sales department.
|Door panels||Single skin||Double skin/
|Operator height||445mm||340 mm for 2RL, 2Z and 4Z
265 mm for 3RL and 6Z
|Average car door cycles per year||650.000|
| Impact robust
|Hidden bottom track||(no 3 R/L and 6Z)|