Hydra is the Wittur multifunctional door designed for maximum application flexibility.
The wide variety of executions can be used with any kind of application, from residential buildings up to office buildings and hotels.
- Flexible and reliable door
- Wide variety of configurations and executions
- Complete range of finishes
- Possibility to satisfy every single application with an high degree of personalization
- The landing door Hydra is combined with Hydra Plus operator, Pegasus Plus operator (medium-high traffic), Eco Piuma and Hydra 3000 Plus operator (for medium-low traffic)
Standard landing door: complete automatic landing door, including hanger complying with EN 81, panels and frames in prime finish RAL 7032, standard aluminium sill, toe-guard 300 mm, fixing brackets.
Landing door with special frames (angular frame and tubular frame).
Fire resistant landing door (according to EN 81-58 norms):
Glass panels door
Glass-framed panels door
Fire-resistant landing door (further norms):
- Landing door according to DIN 18091norms
- Fire-resistant landing door
- Fire-resistant glass-framed panel door
- Fire-cutting landing door
- Waterproof IP54
Landing door according to EN 81-72 norms (firefighters)
Landing door according to EN 81-71:2005 norms (vandal-resistant certification)
Panels and frames finishings
- Prime finish painted sheet (RAL 7032)
- Stainless Steel
- Anodized aluminium
- Coloured aluminium
- Prepainted aluminium
- Extruded aluminium
- Plasticized sheet
- Plastic laminate
- Hammered paint
- RAL smooth painting
How to discriminate a genuine Wittur Hydra landing door 800x2000 Ty11 from a fake product
Check 1: Door panels dimension control
Each panel of a genuine Wittur Hydra 800x2000 mm ty 11 measures 425 mm width x 2012 mm height
Check 2: SELCOM logo on support plate
Each genuine Wittur Hdyra mechanism features SELCOM logo in the middle area
Check 3: SELCOM logo on panel reinforcement
Each genuine Wittur Hdyra panel features SELCOM logo on the reinforcement
In case you find different features in the door you receive, please contact your local Wittur contact.
|Kod||Położenie napędu||Seria||Typ drzwi||Ilustracja||Szerokość otwarcia min. (mm)||Szerokość otwarcia max. (mm)||Wysokość w świetle min. (mm)||Wysokość w świetle max. (mm)|