The VARIO product line has been designed to offer a wide range of finishes, on a strong steel wall structure.
It is the ideal solution for top design projects, such as high-rise buildings and hotels, as it combines very good resistance with a wide choice of prestigious interior materials.
VARIO fulfills all the requirements of the Lift Directive, as well as EN 81-20/50, 2006/42/CE Machinery Directive and subsequent modifications, AS 1735-1, GOST 33984.1 and GB 7588+XG1.
Wittur additionally offers option to comply with EN 81-70, EN 81-71 and CP2 S550.
- 320 kg - 1600 kg
- Wide range of sizes with a step of 1mm
- Solution also for reduced headroom or reduced pit
- Compatible with various car sling, traditional rope sling and hydraulics sling
- Compatible with various car door operators
- Compatible with various COPs
- Available with a wide range of finishes, lighting and accessories (mirror, handrail, skirting, bumper, seat, ladder)
- Ceiling in RAL 9010
- Car front return in the same material as the side walls
- Maximum rated load 1600 kg
- Arrangement for floor cladding by customer (max 25 mm thickness)
|RATED LOAD||N. OF PERSON||MINIMUM AVAILABLE CAR AREA||MAXIMUM AVAILABLE CAR AREA|
|MINIMUM AVAILABLE DIMENSION||MAXIMUM AVAILABLE DIMENSION|
|Car Internal Width||CIW||700||1.400|
|Car Internal Depth||CID||900||2.400|
Wittur car solutions are 100% compatible with the wide range of Wittur doors and slings for a perfect fit and easy installation.
Wittur cars are also compatible with most non-Wittur products.
|WITTUR DOORS||WITTUR SYSTEMS||SLINGS|
|Hydra Plus||W LINE||ALGI_C 1450||WITTUR AHT 6 CTR|
|Hydra 3000||W LINE SLS||TULFER HC1||WITTUR AHT 6|
|Augusta EVO||W LINE EQ||TULFER HC2-HC3||WITTUR AHT 8|
|ECOBUS||VIPAL 40235||WITTUR AHT 11-13|
|FINELINE®||TECHNOLIFT 501||WITTUR AHT 06-10|
|PEGASUS||TECHNOLIFT 1006||WITTUR AED 6-8|
|C-MOD||EMERALD 100||WITTUR WCF 06|
|2000 B||EMERALD 200||WITTUR WCF 10-16|
|2000 B-G||TECHNOLIFT MRU 1009|
|2000 B-MF||TECHNOLIFT 4805|