MODULAR APPROACH FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
SGV door system in a variety of applications, from SGV6 medium duty doors for elevators in residential buildings up to SGV2 doors for high duty elevators in office buildings and hotels.
It's available as a complete entrance with a range of options for frame (16ga, 14ga), sill assembly, and panels (single skin, double skin, cladded, framed glass) in several distinctive finishes.
SGV is also available as a modernization kit for most OEM's.
MOD kits iclude:
- adjustable car door operator brackets;
- door panel adapters to interface with existing door panels;
- clutch with integrated car door interlock.
- SGV doors combine robust design and high performance with eco-efficient drives.
- SGV MIDI or SUPRA linear door operators achieve their high performance, high speed operation through a powerful permanent magnet synchronous motor.
- SGV operators share the same mechanical components as the corresponding landing doors.
- Customized CAN interface available.
- Discrete and serial (CAN bus) communication interfaces available.
LABOR SAVING INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Easy access and control of operator from the entrance or from the cab roof.
- Low space requirement leaves rooftop free of equipment
- Simple maintenance with few moving parts
- Dependable electronics with a multitude of options
- Heavy duty clutch CSA certified car door interlock eliminates the need for additional restrictors
- Large PU Coated Ø 3 3/4” (94mm) hanger Rollers for reliable and silent operation
- SGV is compliant with ASME A17.1/B44 and certified by CSA NRTL/C, including certified car door interlock.
|Motor characteristics||3 phase Permanent Magnet
|3 phase Permanent Magnet
|Average Power Consumption||92 W||170 W|
|Max Momentary Power
|475 W||900 W|
|Power Supply||Univ. 115-230 V ±20% 50/60 Hz||Univ. 115-230 V ±20% 50/60 Hz|
|Max. Speed||2 ft/s (0.6 m/s)||3.3 ft/s (1.0 m/s)|
|Max. Panel Weight by Railing||SGV6 = 140 lb (65 kg)||SGV2 = 275 lb (125 kg)|
|Storage Temperature||-45 ... +70 °C||-45 ... +70 °C|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-20 ... +50 °C||-20 ... +50 °C|
|Humidity Range||98% max. 40 °C||98% max. 40 °C|
|Regulations and Codes||EN 81, ASME A17.5, CAN/CSA-B441|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||Immunity and emission protection acc. EN 12015/16|
Max. Movable Masses
(car and landing door panels)
|595 lbs / 270 kg||1320 lbs / 600 kg|
|Noise Level (door operator)||Average 55 dB, max. 60 dB||Average 50 dB, max. 55 dB|
|Estimated Lifetime||More than 3 milion cycles||More than 5 milion cycles|