CSGB 01 / 02 / 03 are progressive type safety gears. Braking force is generated through a combination of disc springs and braking elements always in pairs and activated by a movable tripping wedge. The braking force is adjustable by the disc spring assembly.
They have a simple and compact design for easy installation in different positions on car slings or counterweight frames.
- Unidirectional progressive safety gear
- Compact design and versatile integration - can be installed either in a separate housing or attached to the upright beam of the car sling / counterweight frame
- Various synchronization options available
- Low release force from tripping position
- Sufficient running clearance in order to avoid unintended gripping
- Maintenance-free operation
- Complete traceability of the production of main components from raw material to final product with coding system stamped to the parts to enhance safety standard
- Can be applied to all kinds of guide rails (9/10/15,88/16mm) and conditions (oiled, dry, machined, drawn)
- Very high safety factor which even exceeds EN 81-20 rules
- Compliant with EN 81-20/50:2014, GOST and ASME requirements