AUGUSTA EVO is the affordable Wittur quality door for the residential market.
EASY AND FAST INSTALLATION
- Reduced depth and height dimensions
- 3D adjustment possibilities to overcome offset shaft and irregular field conditions
- Fast assembly time
LOW NOISE AND GOOD PERFORMANCE
- Low vibrations due to assembly design
- Same rollers as HYDRA series guarantee low operating noise
Integrated recloing device
- Proven reliability and durability of key components
- Easy access for maintenance parts
- Same components for central and side opening version
- Reduced stock and spare part management
MODULAR RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
- Cardboard modular packaging<
- All packaging materials are recyclable
Augusta EVO is designed to comply with EN 81-20/50 norms, and it's available with fire-rated EN 81-58 E120, EI120 and EW60 certifications, Russia GOST E30 and EI60, BS 476.
- Prime finish powder painted RAL 7032
- Powder painted RAL
- Stainless steel cladding
- Skinplate cladding
- Standard version compliant with EN 81-20/50 with integrated car door lock
- Coupler without integrated car door lock available as option for modernization projects
- Compact 100 mm coupler without integrated car door lock available as option for reduced pit elevators.
Car door operator
- ECO+ door drive (vertical or horizontal assembly): low energy consumption, low operating noise
- Modular construction: same wear and tear components and spare parts as the landing door.