Luna landing door is perfect for prestigious installations when aesthetic and performances are decisive factors.
The wide finishing range and the potential special solutions makes Luna door suitable to customized architectonic deisgns. Luna is available both in round version with topdriven mechanism (Luna 3600) and in round version with underdriven mechanism (Luna 3602). In particular the mechanism positioning under the door lightens the design of panoramic lifts granting to them a higher aesthetic harmony.
Luna door is designed for prestigous panoramic elevators. The underdriven door execution with complete covering plate for the mechanism account for very clean shaft appearance with almost no visible mechanical component.
STURDY AND RELIABLE
Tubular frames, cataphoresis treatment on mechanism, availability of complete stainless steel executions and sealed execution for weather-proof installations in external elevators set the Luna apart when extreme reliability is mandatory.
Luna is also available in EN 81-58 E120 fire rated version.
A VARIETY OF EXECUTIONS
Luna and Luna Plus are available in top driven or underdriven execution, also with full cover plate:
- 2 panels and single panel door type
- Landing door with sheet panels
- Glass panels door
- Glass-framed panels door
- Bespoke executions based on the standard design include car door with three entrances, car and landing door for ovel shaft shape
- Fire-resistant landing door, compliant with EN 81-58 E120 fire rated version
- Luna Plus is available with single or double entrance
Finishes for standard version with metal sheet panels include:
- RAL powder/smooth painting
- Stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316 cladding
- Patterned stainless steel cladding, various available patterns
- Coloured stainless steel cladding, various available colours and patterns
- Plasticized metal sheet cladding, varoius available colours
- Special finishes available upon request
- Luna is also available in not fire rated panoramic execution with full glass panels or framed glass panels
- Different types of aluminium (anodized, coloured, prepainted, extruded)
- Ideal solution for prestigious and panoramic installations
- Available in panoramic version without EN 81-58 certification with glass panels or glass-framed panels
- EN 81-58 E120 Fire rated version available
- It is manufactured in two versions, one panel side opening and two panels central opening
- It's coupled to its Luna operator
LUNA TOP DRIVEN