Progressive scalable safety gear applicable for a wide range of loads.
Superb solution for car but also counterweight installation due to reduced width dimensions. Many modernization packages available. Available with compliance for many global lift norms and directives.
- Safety gear acting in downward direction
- Braking power is generated by expanding the C-profiled safety gear block
- Wide application range (also Duplex arrangement available)
- Different connections (top or bottom) from actuating mechanism to gripping wedges available
- Various options like safety gear housing, synchronization linkage or governor rope connection for maximum flexibility
|Up to 3,5 m/s|
|Min. Rated Speed (m/s)||0,15|
|Max. Rated Speed (m/s)||2,50|
|Max. Tripping Speed (m/s)||3,55|
|Min. Mass to be gripped (kg)||500|
|Max. Mass to be gripped (kg)||9.200 (SGB03 - Duplex 17.692 kg)|
|Min. Rated Load (kg)||-|
|Max. Rated Load (kg)||-|
|UCM Brake/EN 81-21 stopping gear||-|
|Guide Rail Blade (mm)||8 - 32|
|Guide Rail Conditions (*)||MO | MD | DO | DD|
|GOST R 53870-2010||X|
|* MO = Machined Oiled
DO = Drawn Oiled
MD = Machined Dry
DD = Drawn Oile
Please note that this is just a selection of all available documents. You can access all documents from the SERVICES > DOCUMENTS SEARCH AND DOWNLOAD page and all certificates from the SERVICES > CERTIFICATES SEARCH page.