MODULAR APPROACH FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
SGV door system in a variety of applications, from SGV6 medium duty doors for elevators in residential buildings up to SGV2 doors for high duty elevators in office buildings and hotels.
It's available as a complete entrance with a range of options for frame (16ga, 14ga), sill assembly, and panels (single skin, double skin, cladded, framed glass) in several distinctive finishes.
SGV is also available as a modernization kit for most OEM's.
MOD kits iclude:
- adjustable car door operator brackets;
- door panel adapters to interface with existing door panels;
- clutch with integrated car door interlock.
LABOR SAVING INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Easy access and control of operator from the entrance or from the cab roof.
- Low space requirement leaves rooftop free of equipment
- Simple maintenance with few moving parts
- Dependable electronics with a multitude of options
- Heavy duty clutch CSA certified car door interlock eliminates the need for additional restrictors
- Large PU Coated Ø 3 3/4” (94mm) hanger Rollers for reliable and silent operation
- SGV is compliant with ASME A17.1/B44 and certified by CSA NRTL/C, including certified car door interlock.
- SGV doors are also available in fire resistant execution certified according to UL 10B 1-1/2H, door heights up to 120”.