FINELINE® car doors features an extremely compact footprint and has been designed to insert an automatic car door and an automatic landing door in a minimal depth.
FINELINE® advantages are very relevant in a modernization project for existing lifts. In the space where previously only a car door could be installed, it is now possible to install an automatic car door and an automatic landing door.
- Very compact footprint: car door + sill gap + landing door = 115 mm (4 and 2 panels side opening configuration)
- With 2 panels central opening configuration even more reduced sill dimensions: 85 mm
- Can be used as a complete door system (car door and landing door) or combined with existing swing doors
- Available option: window in door panel
- Ideal for modernization of existing lifts
- Low energy consumption
- Compliant with 95/16/CE directive, EN 81 and EN 81-80 (SNEL) standards and norms for disabled people
- Car door lock available on request NEW!
FINELINE® car door is available only with ECO PLUS drive.
(127V;2A ) ±20%
Univ. (230V;1A) ±20%
|Car door lock (optional)||
|Car door opening button||
Standard car door (with sheet panels)
- Galvanized sheet
- Stainless steel Gr. 240
- Stainless steel leather D42
- Stainless steel karo D21
- Stainless steel linen D25
- Stainless stell raute D22
- Powder coated in RAL
|Code||Drive position||Series||Door Type||Illustration||Clear opening min. (mm)||Clear opening max. (mm)||Clear height min. (mm)||Clear height max. (mm)|