FINELINE® landing doors feature an extremely compact footprint and have been designed to insert an automatic car door and an automatic landing door in a minimal depth
FINELINE® advantages are very relevant in a modernization project for existing lifts. In the space where previously only an automatic car door could be installed, it is now possible to install an automatic car door and an automatic landing door.
- Very compact footprint: car door + sill gap + landing door = 115 mm (4 and 2 panels side opening configuration)
- With 2 panels central opening configuration even more reduced sill dimensions: 85 mm NEW!
- Can be used as a complete door system (car door and landing door) or combined with existing swing doors
- Available option: window in door panel
- Ideal for modernization of existing lifts
- Compliant with 95/16/CE directive, EN 81 and EN 81-80 (SNEL) standards and norms for disabled people
Complies with EN81-20/50
Now available with Car Door Lock
2 and 4 panels execution
Very small threshold size
Fineline guarantees a very small size of the threshold group: 115mm for the 4-panels versions and 85mm for the 2-panels versions.
- Standard landing door: complete automatic landing door with or without frames, including hanger complying with EN 81, panels in prime finish, standard aluminium sill, toe-guard, standard fixing brackets.
- Available automatic landing doors and automatic car doors version and automatic car doors withswing landing doors
- Landing door with or without frames
- Frames with different dimensions
- EN 81-58 E90 and EW60 fire certified landing door with frame
- Execution with symmetric or asimmetric panels
- Window in door panel
- LSE detector including fixing kit
- Mechanical release for swing doors
- Switch for emergency release key opening.
Panels and frames finishes
- Galvanized sheet
- Stainless steel Gr. 240
- Stainless steel leather D42
- Stainless steel karo D21
- Stainless steel linen D25
- Stainless steel raute D22
- Powder coated in RAL
|Code||Drive position||Series||Door Type||Illustration||Clear opening min. (mm)||Clear opening max. (mm)||Clear height min. (mm)||Clear height max. (mm)|