Hydra 3000 landing door is manufactured in several configurations and executions.
Thank to its versatility and to its compact construction, Hydra 3000 ensures high flexibility especially for elevator modernization purposes. Its small size guarantees an high adaptability and fits itself perfectly to all shaft conditions.
It's manufactured in two, three, four panels, with a minimum clear opening of 500 mm up to a maximum of 1200 mm.
- Ideal solution for refurbishment market
- Reduced sill dimension (50 mm – 75 mm – 116 mm)
- Reduced thickness frames (30 mm – 40 mm)
- Frames width variable on demand (from a minimum clear opening of 80 mm up to a maximum of 200 mm)
- Frames cut al floor level (on request)
- It can be supplied complete with frames and panels (assembled and preregulated), or only mechanism with or without panels
- It's coupled to Hydra 3000 PLUS operator and Eco-Piuma operator in case of modernization with limited weight or dimensions