Hydra 3000 landing door is manufactured in several configurations and executions.
Thank to its versatility and to its compact construction, Hydra 3000 ensures high flexibility especially for elevator modernization purposes. Its small size guarantees an high adaptability and fits itself perfectly to all shaft conditions.
It's manufactured in two, three, four panels, with a minimum clear opening of 500 mm up to a maximum of 1200 mm.
- Ideal solution for refurbishment market
- Reduced sill dimension (50 mm – 75 mm – 116 mm)
- Reduced thickness frames (30 mm – 40 mm)
- Frames width variable on demand (from a minimum clear opening of 80 mm up to a maximum of 200 mm)
- Frames cut al floor level (on request)
- It can be supplied complete with frames and panels (assembled and preregulated), or only mechanism with or without panels
- It's coupled to Hydra 3000 PLUS operator and Eco-Piuma operator in case of modernization with limited weight or dimensions
Standard landing door: complete automatic landing door, including hanger complying with EN 81, panels and frames (mm 120 x 120 x 222) in prime finish RAL 7032, emergency release in the panel, standard aluminium sill, toe-guard 300 mm, fixing brackets.
Fire-resistant landing door (according to EN 81-58 norms):
Fire-resistant landing door (further norms):
- Fire-cutting landing door
- Landing door according to DIN 18091 norms
Panels and frames finishings
- Prime finish painted sheet (RAL 7032)
- Anodized aluminium
- Coloured aluminium
- Prepainted aluminium
- Extruded aluminium
- Plasticized sheet
- Plastic laminate
- Hammered paint
- RAL smooth painting
|Code||Drive position||Series||Door Type||Illustration||Clear opening min. (mm)||Clear opening max. (mm)||Clear height min. (mm)||Clear height max. (mm)|