The roller guides shoes WRG can be placed on both cars and counterweights frames, for medium and high speed lifts (up to 10,0 m/s).
Depending on the model, they are suitable for guide rails with head thickness from 9 to 32 mm.
- All rollers are separately spring-loaded ensuring maximum ride comfort
- Uniform design concept - optimised for its field of application
- Suitable for T-Profile guide rails only
- Experienced technology for an absolute smooth ride
- Roller guides are pre-assembled and adjusted for installation
- Fitting kit for the exact installation of the roller guides is included
|WRG Type||CAR||CWT||max. Rated Speed V [m/s]||Guide Rail [mm]|
North America Range
|WRG Type||Roller Size
|Max. nominal speed
|Max. roller force
|Weight (4 pcs)
|CAR||CWT||During normal run
|Loading, gripping, buffer run,
impact of rope comp.
|WRG200||8 (200)||1000||2000||0 - 100||800||160|
Subject to change without notice