DescriptionWittur will be present at IEE Expo 2012, the vertical transportation exhibition to be held at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India from Feb 16th to Feb 18th, 2012.
Wittur Elevator Components India Pvt. Ltd., Wittur production company based in Chennai, will present MDS1, the new modular lift door for residential applications which is being manufactured also in India. MDS1 has been designed from the ground up to achieve precise performance targets: simple, fast and fail-safe installation; simplified maintenance, high reliability, higher safety; flexibility and future-readiness; efficient packaging; reduced environmental impact.
Selected products from Wittur extensive range of products will also be on display:
• Wittur S1 and WSG-08 gearless drives designed to be energy efficient;
• Wittur Mini pump unit for hydraulic homelift applications;
• Wittur HI pump unit equipped with inverter for high performance energy efficient hydraulic lift applications;
• Wittur Hydra EN81-58 E90 fire rated landing door with glass framed panels for panoramic lifts;
• A selection of Wittur safety gears including: BSG-25P progressive bidirectional safety brake, USG-25P unidirectional progressive safety brake, OL35 overspeed governor, WRG125 roller guide shoes, SLG2 sliding guide shoes and WSGB01 Unidirectional progressive safety gears for medium speed.
Wittur team will be delighted to meet you at Wittur stand (B1) at IEE Expo 2012 in Mumbai to better understand your specific requirements and support your lift projects with its range of high quality components.
For further information you can contact Wittur India Managing Director, Mr. Sumanth Rudraiah: