The Wittur Group was present at Interlift - International Trade Fair for Lifts, Components and Accessories, which took take place at Augsburg Exhibition Centre from Tuesday, 17 October to Friday 20 October 2023.
Wittur unveiled a brand new Wittur stand @ Interlift in Hall 2, nr. 2019, where visitors were able to join the presentation of ElevatorSense®, the digital companion for installation and maintenance of Wittur doors for the first time in an exhibition. Real life demonstrations of ElevatorSense® were scheduled every day at Wittur stand.
Other product highlights @Wittur stand 2019 included:
- Wittur ready-to-install mechanical elevator package for residential installation including the new VESTA car, WCF06 sling, Augusta EVO car door, CSGB mechanical safety gear, ESG electrically activated safety gear and WBP-TR gearless drive with bedplate;
- A selection of Wittur door modernization solutions with Hydra, Hydra 3000 and Fineline doors. Most Wittur modernization solutions are included in the Wittur Modernization solutions book, available in many European countries. A new German language edition – printed and on line - is going to be available at Wittur stand;
- Special door solutions from Pegasus and 2000 HR range;
- CSGB range of safety gears;
- Witturshop.com online spares marketplace for genuine Wittur spare parts.
In the context of the VFA forum, Vincenzo Bruno, Wittur Global QHSE Director, presented Wittur approach to “Sustainability in the elevator market” on Thursday 19 October at 13:30. Wittur has recently published its 2022 Sustainability Report, which is available for download from wittur.com.
Karl Kriener, Wittur Head of Mechanical Packages management and development, delivered a presentation at VFA forum about “Latest evolution of electrically activated safety gears” on Thursday 19 October at 11:30.
Wittur as a great place to work was also a theme for this year’s Interlift: visitors to the Wittur stand had the opportunity to find out about job opportunities, learn more about Wittur's values and lifestyle, or simply enjoy a relaxing 5-minute break.
Thank you for your visit. We hope to see you again soon and look forward to connecting with you!